[horde] Authentication Failure Notification

Tahir Riaz tahiriaz at comsats.net.pk
Thu Dec 4 07:59:46 UTC 2008

 Respected Sir,
              This is the 3 rd time I am posting this question in hope to get some solution. I can login to imp perfectly. everything is working fine just when a users login and do not provide a correct username and password he is redirected back to the login page and there is no notification that his login has failed. There must be some kind of notification that why he caannot login. I am using the latest stable version of horde grouware webmail and using imp for authentication.

Thankyou

Tahir Riaz
Assistant Director (Systems)
COMSATS Internet Services