[horde] Horde Update from 3.1.4 to 3.3.3

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 19 18:35:26 UTC 2009

Please, can anyone give me tipps, how to make a secure upgrade from
horde 3.1.4 to 3.3.3. First of all I only want to upgrade the horde
framework, later on I'll upgrade some modules like: imp, turba,
kronolith, ...

I am not sure, weather it is possible only to change the horde files
without updating the database.
If it would be necessary to update the database, I am afraid of loosing
the preferences of the users, Some time ago I had this worst case, and
therefore I ask this question now.

I am reasonably familiar with MySql and phpMySql.

Many thanks for giving advice to me.

Greetings from Austria.
Ferdinand

--