[horde] Kronolith : How can I get rid of shared diary ?

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Mar 3 14:08:44 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
>> Michael Rubinsky a écrit :

>>> Well, then, that explains it. If you look at doc/CHANGES you'll see
>>> an entry that explains that this didn't work properly until 2.3.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> mike
>>>
>>> --
>>> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
>>> mrubinsk at horde.org
>>>

>>> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin
>> For remainder I use Kronolith 2.2.1 CVS from FRAMEWORK_3.
>> I look at doc/CHANGES  line 161 and I see :  [mjr] Support for
>> removing user data from backend when user is removed from  Horde.
>> Anyway, is there a kronolith 2.3  version CVS  for FRAMEWORK_3 ?
>
> Yes.
>
> Jan.

Yes, but after having installed kronolith 2.3 cvs and executed again my
script, there is still no change in horde_datatree table.
For remainder here is the part of my script which call removeUserData :

[CODE]
foreach ($datatree as $val2) {
   if (!in_array($val2,$valides)){
      echo "Not Found $val2 in ldap but in horde_datatree table\n";
      $registry->call('calendars/removeUserData', $val2);
      $supp++;
   }
}
[/CODE]