[horde] Can't see imp folders or mail

Jens A. Tkotz jens at peino.de
Thu Mar 26 16:28:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

i had this problem also.

In the Horde4 and Imp5 the Javascript files resist in js/src and not
longer in js.

So you can either adjust the js path and url in registry.php
or - thats what i did - copy the js files from js/src/ to js/
What i also did, i compressed them (with horde provided script).

Regards,

Jens

Quoting "Michael C. Ibarra" <Michael.Ibarra at Hawk.Com>:

> I am running the latest update of all horde modules, and latest git
> for imp, kronolith and chora as of this AM. Ever since imp went the
> way of git, I've been unable to see my email at all, though all other
> non-git apps still work.
>
> I am currently disabling kronolith and chora in an effort to pinpoint
> my problems, or at leat narrow down my search.
>
> I do see "Mail" on my sidebar, but it only contains "Filters",
> "Spam", "Forwards", and "Vacation", none of my existing imap folders
> or Inbox are visible.
>
> I just tried to view my options for mail and got these errors:
>
> Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for
> /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/horde.js in
> /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502
>
> Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for
> /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/horde.ie.js in
> /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502
>
> Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for
> /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/prototype.js in
> /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502
>
> Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for
> /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/accesskeys.js in
> /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1502
>
>  Fatal error: Call to a member function getNamespaces() on a
> non-object in /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/Imap.php on line
> 269
>
> With regards to the first three, it seems apparent that
> /var/www/html/horde-hatchery/imp/lib/IMP.php should be using
> /var/www/html/horde/config/../js/src/ as a path, since that is where
> the .js files are kept.  Not so sure about the last error regarding
> getNamespaces().
>
> Should I declare someplace the correct location for non-git files
> anywhere else besides my php.ini?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -mike

Ich sag mal .... Charisma