[horde] Webmail help

Martin Shellman martin at shellman.de
Wed Apr 22 16:10:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am experiencing the same error. Horde and MTA are running on the
same server. It seems that horde is trying to connect to the FQDN of
my server. The problem persists even when I set the connection server
to "localhost" in my Horde settings. **It looks like horde is ignoring
these settings.**

The only solution I found is to add my FQDN to my hosts file:
127.0.0.1  localhost  foo.bar

Martin