[horde] upgrade scripts and memory consumption (huge)

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:59:07 UTC 2009

Hello,

I ran again the migrate script this morning, and for some scripts, memory is
consumed quite fast.

cat /tmp/horde_usr  | php -d memory_limit=1536M -d session.save_path=/tmp
horde/ingo/scripts/upgrades/convert_prefs_to_sql.php

For that script I stopped (thanks to top) at 1013 Mo. As I could see traces
and top together, I can see that the memory allocated to the process was
getting higher and higher as if something in the loop was not freed.
Hopefully, I just convert staff with 4000 entries. But I have to convert
students (20000) and I will not be able to do that in a single step.
What can be the problem?

It remembers me something in reminders.php that was going very high too!

Thanks

Dom
--
Dominique LALOT