[horde] Filtering caregories during sync

Kliakhandler Kosta public at kosta.tk
Thu May 7 22:36:15 UTC 2009

Hello Jan,

Thanks for the response,
I have actually neglected to check the bugs, but this one of the manifestations of my problem (the other being 'CATEGORY' syncing, when I name it 'Category').

I see that there is another, open bug about it (#7824). I will check out the supplied patches, to see if they help.

Thanks,
Kosta.

> Zitat von Kliakhandler Kosta <public at kosta.tk>:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I sync horde with a Nokia E71 phone.
>>
>> The phone does not natively support categories, but there are some
>> applications which add support for categories (Namely pockettorch
>> aquacalendar and sbsh ). The problem with these, however, is that
>> they add the categories in a very weird way (Assuming the problem is
>> with them and not with Horde). Some categories are synced as
>> X-Category. Yet others are synced as CATEGORY. I have not found any
>> regularity in this yet, except that the categories are always synced
>> the same way, in all applications.
>>
>> I would like to request a feature, or to write it myself even - if I
>> will manage it - to add an option in the preferences to sterilize
>> categories, which would make sure they are fixed if they are sent
>> broken.
>>
>> How hard would such a project be? Where should I start looking?
>
> Do you mean like in bug #6849?
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Kliakhandler Kosta