[horde] Fatal error: Call to undefined method PEAR_Error::findBody()

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 23 16:32:19 UTC 2009

The backtrace showed that the IMP_Contents constructor was not able to
get the message or the message structure from the IMAP server.
This got to be either a problem with your IMAP server or the c-client
library compiled into your PHP.
I changed the code in CVS so that the error is correctly catched now,
but the root of the problem is somewhere outside of Horde.