[horde] Migrate Horde to Horde GroupWare

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun May 9 17:54:05 UTC 2010

Quoting listadecorreo <listadecorreo at sbd.cadinor.com>:

> Hi to all
>
> .... the next week I'll migrate from Horde to Horde Groupware. Is
> posible migrate all data (calendar, address book, etc..) from Horde
> to Horde GroupWare ?

If you are migrating from the most recent versions of applications to
the most recent version of the Groupware bundle, you should be able to
just use the same datastore with groupware that you were using with
your tarball install. Otherwise, you may have to run some upgrade
scripts manually.

Thanks,
mike

--