[horde] Sync Horde with Funambol server

Matt testacc at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 10 20:23:19 UTC 2010

Yes, that should be working, but with windows mobile there seems to be
some issues.

That is the reason I would like to use a native Funambol Server.

I hope I can get this working that way.

Cheers,

> I'm figuring out what the best way is to sync all kind of clients with
"horde".

> I think it's the most nice to use funambol as central sync point and not
have your mobile device sync to horde...

> Now horde is a real issue if you ask me to get it fully working with
Funambol in the way you reactuall want it:

> Horde <==> Funambol <==> *Clients*
>
> I have found the following howto, but this syncs to horde using a
funambol client and what you miss here is the native way of the funambol
server.

> http://southbrain.com/south/2009/06/horde-and-funambol-windows-mob.html
>
> Any advice ?
>

> --