[horde] Login Screen on my Homepage

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Mon Aug 23 22:37:23 UTC 2010

Am 23.08.2010 09:44, schrieb Jan Schneider:
> Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> Thank you

>>> imp/scripts/custom_login.php
>> is there also any dokumentation about how to?
>> In the custom_login.php I find some CHANGE THIS lines, where when I
>> first change the address line to where imp resides I get lot of errors.
>
> Which errors?
I copied the custom_login.php to a folder in my webroot and edited the
first CustomizeThis where it asks for the location of imp.

So when I call this (html) page on my server I get to the Login Screen.

After entering my user name and password I get:

  Not Found

The requested URL /imp/redirect.php was not found on this server.

But I assume the location of imp is correct, cause if I choose any other
location I get mysql errors.