[horde] 4.0-git: Version Check in Exception.php

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Wed Oct 6 20:36:53 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!

I am currently playing around with the current H4 from GIT, and got a
question regarding the Exception.php:
I am running here with a PHP 5.2.6, and without any changes I get the
Error "Cannot redeclare class Horde_Exception". But when changing the
Version-check in Exception.php from 5.3.0 to 5.2.0 it runs. At least I
get a webpage without errors.

Could that be a bug? Or did I do something wrong? Unfortunately I do not
really know much about PHP, so I have no clue if "5.2.0" makes any
sense, but it works for me ;-)

BTW, what ML is the correct one for H4 issues? This one here or dev?

Thanks,
Florian Brandner