[horde] Class 'Horde' not found

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Dec 8 14:31:40 UTC 2010

On 08.12.10 12:02, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> When I'm logging to horde, I'm getting there errors:
>
> [08-Dec-2010 11:48:40] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde' not found in
> /www/horde/lib/Horde/SessionHandler.php on line 253
>
> I found out that it only happens when I have apc PHP extension loaded.
> Does anyone know if this is a problem and how to avoid that?
>
> I haven't been able to google a solution...

it's horde webmail edition 1.1.1, in the SessionHandler.php:

 * $Horde: framework/SessionHandler/SessionHandler.php,v 1.13.10.17
   2008/05/20 20:14:27 slusarz Exp $

browsing CVS didn't help me :-(

It looks that this is only a cosmetic error but I'd like to be sure.
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.