[horde] Goes back to login screen

barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Wed Feb 2 08:08:14 UTC 2011

> Do you have the IMAP php extension installed?
> You could rather use IMP as authentication method ("Let a horde
> application handle...") and try horde/imp/test.php where a basic
> imap auth test window is implemented.

It is installed and the horde/imp/test.php page works without issue
and am able to use that page to successfully connect to the server.

One of the interesting things is the log file has an entry that shows
I'm logged in, then it shows an immediate disconnect.

As far as I know, I have the logging turned up as verbose as possible
for dovecot and horde.

a tcpdump of the connection to the IMAP server reveals a 'logged in'
message, immediately followed by a logout request.

Mike Barsalou