[horde] Questions...

Molina Eslava, Rafael rafael.molina.sspa at juntadeandalucia.es
Wed Mar 16 21:01:35 UTC 2011

Hello

i'm a spanish systems engineer. Excuse my bad english.
I have a produccion horde server with the last version of Horde
Groupware. Now , i have about 50 users, but, when i finish of migrate my
old server, i'll about 1500 accounts, all only with horde groupware as
frontend.

Now, i'm testing new horde 4 in a new machine, with imp, nag, turba,
kronolith, etc. I'm interested in the new improvements as Activesync
support, html signature, itip support to dimp, etc.

I have some questions..

First i want help to testing of the new version, errors, translation,
etc if it's necesary. I'm finding some errors, and i dont know how
transmit it or if not is necesary for you.

Second, if i detect a error, ¿Where i have to expose? ¿In this mail
list? (imp list, turba list, etc..)

Finally, the request of new improvements.. ¿its in this list too?

--

Un saludo.