[horde] [SPAM] - Re: Migrating to a new Horde install - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed Mar 30 16:05:19 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
> From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde-
> bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Jan Schneider
> Zitat von Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>:
>
> >> From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde-
> >> bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Jan Schneider Zitat von
> Simon

> >> most
> >> stupid

> >> from
> box.
> >> and
> old
> >>
> >> Like the descriptions that come with each setting in the
> interface?
> >>
> >> You have two options: either you use Horde because of it's
> tremendous
> >> flexibility, one sign for that are "732" tabs of configuration. Or
> >> you hope the best that we picked sane defaults for each setting
> (we
> >> did).
> >> But please don't come back then to ask each time if this or that
> >> feature would possible, until you've really gone through all
> >> configuration options.
> >
> > This may come as a shock - but I use Horde for both reasons.  And
> yes,
> > on the whole your defaults are very sane.  However, I know I
> changed a
> > few - and it would be nice to know, or easily find which few, so I
> can
> > work out if the change was sane, and whether to keep it like that.
>
> Are you saying that you changed some settings but don't remember
> which, and you are now asking for some tool to find that out for you?

I'd rather you didn't phrase it like that - but essentially yes.  I'm also assuming that a few options have (inevitably with total code refactoring like this) been added/removed/moved and I'd like to avoid doing a tab by tab comparison if possible..

Perhaps I'm missing something simple though..

Simon