[horde] Can't upgrade Kronolith DB Schema

David Solbach d at vidsolbach.de
Sat Apr 9 20:18:29 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

Thanks for you patience :)

Am Samstag, 9. April 2011, 15:15:56 schrieb Michael Rubinsky:
> What share backend are you using? SQL (storage table ==
> kronolith_shares) or Next-Generation SQL (kronolith_sharesng). Lin
> correct database table cooresponding to the share backend you are
> using, and see what the entries look like in there.

Actually, I don't know. I was using the latest stable release of the 3.x
series before I upgraded. So I guess I was not using the kronolith_sharesng?
However I tried to upgrade to the new scheme using default settings (which is
kronolith_sharesng I think).

> Also, are you able to create new calendars?

I can create new calendars, however, I can not create any events. The error is
(freely translated)

notification: "The description test was not undestood"
notification: "Error in server communicytion"

and no related log entries.

Cheers,

David