[horde] Glitch in activesync with horde4 and iPhone

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 02:55:02 UTC 2011

Hi again,  since yesterday activesync has been working between my iPhone and my horde groupware.

I performed a major cleanup in my contacts and transferred all of them in a new address book.  All done from the horde interface from a normal computer.  I expected to find my changes also in my iPhone, but they were not  transferred.  What I did to try to fix this is basically go to the exchange account settings, tap off the contact sync and then retap on to provoke a new sync.  That did not help.  When you set the sync to off, the iPhone ask you to delete all the contacts. On the phone.  I selected yes to avoid having duplicates once my sync works.

The calendar still sync just fine...  What's happened with the contacts?

Sent from mobile device.