[horde] Another "DataTree backend" problem - but during setup process

Wojtek wakacje at jurewicz.pl
Thu Apr 14 15:15:52 UTC 2011

To be honest not, I used Dreamhost (my web provider) tutorial. So far I
managed to install it, I simply installed groupware edition, where setup
worked fine, and than I copied conf.php which solved the problem. I did
exactly the same as with the web edition

Now I've checked INSTALL file, it seems like one step is different
(missing to be precise), which is running "./scripts/setup.php".

Is that the case?

Thank you Jan for advice! ;-)

On 2011-04-13 11:01, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Did you read INSTALL? Sounds like you don't follow the install
> instructions at all.
>
> Jan.

Regards,
Wojtek