[horde] Application Password H3 under H4

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Sun May 15 14:58:48 UTC 2011

Hello,

I installed Password (version h3-3.1.3) under H4.
I completed the configuration via Administration -> Configuration -> Password.
(note : however version of Password remains unknown, as opposite of
other application and in H3)

But test.php from Password returns the following errors :

The Horde_Util package was not found.
If PHP\'s error_reporting setting is high enough and display_errors is
on, there should be error messages printed above that may help you in
debugging the problem.
If you are simply missing these files, then you need to get the
framework module from Horde CVS, and install the packages in it with
the install-packages.php script.

I checked the log files (debug level) but found nothing linked to Password.

What is the Horde_Util package ?
Is Password H3 compatible under H4 ?

Thanks for any help.
Bye,