[horde] new IMP summary block in portal

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Jun 8 16:12:37 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

>> Zitat von Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:
>>
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> Does anyone else find new summary block for IMP in portal page a
>>> little bit confusing? I can live without a quota display (though I
>>> support that it is one of the essential features for mail
>>> *summary*), but all that text about "Unread" "New" and "Total"
>>> counts get my eyes a little bit lost.
>>
>> It's a bit confusing, yes, though it has already improved since the
>> first version.

> I find the recent changes make it more difficult, IMHO.  But I have
> other things to work on.

> But either of the last two changes are way better than the old style:

> INBOX       1 (10)

> What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Users  that  used  Outlook,  The  Bat!  or other similar mail programs
should    not    have   a   problem  with  it.  At  least  for me it's
very clear.

But  I  will  try to compile a patch later. Maybe put unread/new/total
count  in  a  table with column headers as text and only counts in the
cells, or something like that.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius