[horde] Sidebar has disappeared...

Volker Then horde40 at volkerthen.com
Thu Jun 16 06:27:33 UTC 2011

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Vilius ?umskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:
>
>> Sveiki,
>>
>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 8:30:09 PM, you wrote:

>>> I can't reproduce, installing Horde 4.0.5 in the global PEAR, then
>>> running upgrade -c horde. Those javascript files are not part of Horde
>>> though, but Horde_Core.
>>
>> Not  sure  if  this could be related but most framework packages and
>> Horde applications use:
>>
>> <usesrole>
>>      <role>horde</role>
>>      <package>Role</package>
>>      <channel>pear.horde.org</channel>
>> </usesrole>
>>
>> Shouldn't that be Horde_Role and not just Role?
>
> Indeed, nice catch. But this is only informational for the PEAR
> installer, to let it know where to get the "horde" role if it's not
> installed. So it doesn't have to do with this problem.

Upgrades always worked until horde 4.0.4. I always updated apps
individually, e.g. "pear upgrade horde/imp". With the release of horde
4.0.5 I upgraded the full horde channel with "pear upgrade -c horde".
Which resulted in a disappearance of all horde apps from the install
path /var/www/horde/. After uninstalling them with "pear uninstall
horde/***" and reinstalling them app by app they appeared on the right
location. So what might be the difference between the two upgrade
routines?