[horde] Problems again with ActiveSync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Jul 17 01:02:54 UTC 2011

On Jul 16, 2011, at 7:01 PM, Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I dont know what the problem is, but for some reasons, I delete
> appointments or events on my iphone, and sometimes changes are not sync'ed
> with Horde, sometimes they are.  The biggest problem is the fact that some
> events are multiplied.  For example, I can add an appointment from 10am to
> noon on monday, then I go to the horde calendar, there is 3 instances of
> the same event side-by-side, all with the same properties.  Its like if
> Horde cant interpret the pushed updates from the iphone and somehow
> recreates the same vent multiple times.   If I look on the iphone, there is
> only one event... Even after sync is complete.... Horde is definitely the
> problem.
>
> Anybody can help?  Its hellish...

I'm not seeing any issues like this whatsoever. Sounds like maybe PHP is dying before the session finishes, so the phone doesn't know the sync was successful and it keeps trying.  I will need, at least, the horde log and a log of the _complete_ sync session that is failing.  See http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync for details on generating the log.

--mike