[horde] Active Sync - new calnedar entry

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jul 28 20:02:12 UTC 2011

Quoting Martin Hochreiter <linuxbox at wavenet.at>:

> Hi!
>
> The "problem" still remains with 1.1.1  - no new calendar entry in
> kronolith is synced to the active sync device.
> I have to kill the trusteeship and reestablish active sync to get
> all the calendar entries...
>
> Mike, didn't you told me about patches addressing that problem last
> time - didn't they made it to 1.1.1?

There was a problem that caused only a single collection to be PINGed
for changes. In most cases this was the calendar collection. That was
indeed fixed in 1.1.0 by commit
b319145de746e9abaa3fbac9fc563e4256029aba.  The only change that 1.1.1
included was a missing database migration entry in the package.xml
file.  I've just tested all functionality locally with both an
existing and fresh partnership. Events are synced properly both
server->client and client->server.  You could be running up against
the PHP bug described in http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10194. Provide a
sync log that includes only the calendar sync and I can take a look.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org