[horde] Does WebDAV work with Horde 4 and Gollem?

Klaus Steinberger klaus.steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Mon Dec 19 08:44:09 UTC 2011

> I sent a question last week with an issue with Horde, WebDAV and Gollem (I
> haven't had a chance to test WebDAV with other modules yet).
>
> There was a very similar question sent on November 16 to the Gollem list -
> "WebDAV and Gollem 2 not working here ..." that also didn't receive any
> replies.
>
> Just wondering if anyone has got WebDAV and Gollem working in Horde 4?
>
> Just realised I could be working off a false assumption that WebDav and Gollem
> are ready and working in Horde 4.

I also tried Gollem and Webdav, and does not work too.

Gollem itself works, but webdav access to gollem do not work (though it works
with kronolith).

I also get the unimplemented error in /tmp/horde.log:

2011-12-19T09:41:40+01:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] Not implemented [pid 11417 on line
401 of "/var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/Api.php"]
9. Gollem_Api->_getBackend() /var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/Api.php:51

Sincerly,
Klaus

--
Rechnerbetriebsgruppe / IT, Fakultät für Physik
Klaus Steinberger