[horde] PGP issues

Tolingo Tolinga tolingo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:44:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

I think that I have found the answer to some of the problems I faced with PGP.

I'm using the Horde version installed by default in Kolab, that
enforces the use of DIMP over IMP and I've learned that PGP is not
totally integrated in DIMP as of Horde 3.
Some PHP code needs to be changed in order to enable IMP in Kolab and
then PGP seems to work.
There is something that remains unsolved for me. Why all imported keys
report "Invalid key" and "Invalid email" in the options panel?

In any case, I report my findings here in case anyone else have the
same problem.

Regards,

Tolingo