[horde] IMP : replying with the HTML editor

Xavier Montagutelli xavier.montagutelli at unilim.fr
Thu Feb 16 16:17:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

When I reply to a message with the HTML editor, if I try to insert my answer
inside the quoted text, my text appear as quoted. This is very disturbing, as
many people like to add answers in the flow of the original message.

Has this point already been discussed somewhere ?

--
Xavier Montagutelli
http://twitter.com/#!/XMontagutelli