[horde] Just not to waste time... Horde doesn't find select pear libraries

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Feb 20 21:17:04 UTC 2012

Am 20.02.2012 10:52, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

>>> It sounds like maybe the include_path is not correct, or maybe some of
>>> the PEAR packages were installed using a different pear root?
>>>

>> This is an output of "pear list" run through the horde admin shell:
>>
>> INSTALLED PACKAGES, CHANNEL PEAR.PHP.NET:
>> PACKAGE VERSION STATE
>> Archive_Tar 1.3.7 stable
>> Auth_SASL 1.0.4 stable
>> Console_Getopt 1.3.0 stable
>> Crypt_Blowfish 1.1.0RC2 beta
>> DB 1.7.13 stable
>> Date 1.4.7 stable
>> HTTP_Request 1.4.4 stable
>> HTTP_WebDAV_Server 1.0.0RC7 beta
>> MDB2 2.4.1 stable
>> Net_Sieve 1.3.2 stable
>> Net_Socket 1.0.10 stable
>> Net_URL 1.0.15 stable
>> PEAR 1.9.4 stable
>> Services_Weather 1.4.5 stable
>> Structures_Graph 1.0.4 stable
>> Text_Wiki 1.2.1 stable
>> XML_SVG 1.0.3 stable
>> XML_Serializer 0.20.2 beta
>> XML_Util 1.2.1 stable
>>
>> As you can see,
>> HTTP_Request 1.4.4 stable
>> HTTP_WebDAV_Server 1.0.0RC7 beta
>> are present.
>
> This doesn't mean anything. You are still calling it from a shell, which
> isn't different than calling it from the console directly (besides the
> chance that it's picking up a different user configuration). It *is*
> different from calling it through the web server SAPI though. They use
> completely different PHP configurations.

The apache php.ini includes /usr/share/php5/PEAR/

>> $mydate = new Date();
>> print_r($mydate);
>> $myrequest = new HTTP_Request('http://www.google.de');
>> print_r($myrequest);
>>
>> Now I tried and copied the "HTTP" folder to /srv/www/horde-git/libs,
>> verified file permissions and it still doesn't show up in test.php
>> (and doesn't work in a small test);
>
> Then you don't have that in your include_path.

But test.php says

PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/srv/git/horde/horde/lib:/srv/www/horde-git/libs:/srv/git/horde/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR

(That's via browser')

So says phpinfo();

Haven't caught that one yet and I will try further. I have installed a
working devel environment somewhere else though so this is low prio.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de