[horde] Horde 4 and Sork

claudio.prono at atpss.net claudio.prono at atpss.net
Mon Apr 2 10:32:29 UTC 2012

Il 30/03/2012 18.06, Eric Jon Rostetter ha scritto:
> Quoting "claudio.prono at atpss.net" <claudio.prono at atpss.net>:
>
>> Hi to all,
>>
>> I have noticied today there isn't the Sork module on Horde 4. Previously
>> i am using Horde 3 with sork and vacation for the forwards and vacation
>> management, with dovecot-sieve.
>
> Sork is being replaced by Ingo for everything but passwords.  There is
> a Horde 4 passwd module still, though eventually that will probably be
> rolled into Horde proper.
>
> _Almost_ anything you could with H3 sork you can do with H4
> Horde+Ingo+Passwd.

Ok, there is a method to use with ingo the vacation of dovecot-sieve? I
can't find it.....

Claudio.

Claudio Prono                   OPST
System Developer
		               	@ Mediaservice.net Srl
                                Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via Santorelli, 15      	Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10095 Grugliasco (TO) ITALY    	http://mediaservice.net/disclaimer