[horde] Please i need Help in conversion problem h3 to h4

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Apr 20 13:01:06 UTC 2012

> 3
> >> and
> not

> were
> >> not

> >> I have the same problem: all identies (and signatures) got lost during
> >> migration. other user settings are ok. i asked all users to recreate
> >> their identities and signatures manually. :-/
> > Do you happen to run Horde with multibyte charset in the database?
>
> Yes, I do.

My theory is: charsets in your old H3 database were not encoded correctly. Since version 4.0 Horde uses DB encoding correctly now, so it cannot find the correct length of identities and signatures which are serialized with PHP.

To solve this, you need to correct the data in H3 database and do the conversion again.

--
   Vilius