[horde] [Job offer] PHP/Horde Developer

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon May 14 07:54:14 UTC 2012

B1 Systems GmbH, an Open Source company based in Germany, would like to
hire an additional German-speaking PHP developer with Horde experience,
as we would like to expand our team for upcoming projects both with
Horde and other frameworks and application stacks and also to support
the community.

Javascript knowledge would be favourable. B1 Systems has been using
Horde components for customised development projects and has been
contributing back bug fixes and improvements wherever possible. We are
also involved in other hot topics like OpenStack or OwnCloud and also
work closely together with the community.

If you are interested in a job which offers opportunities for upstream
development, please contact info at b1-systems.de.  We do not require a
detailed CV, just drop us a short list of the projects you have
accomplished and the expertise you have. It is not a requirement that
you move to Bavaria, remote work is also possible.

Thanks & regards,
Ralf

--
Ralf Lang