[horde] Facebook

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 2 17:25:06 UTC 2012

Quoting Rodrigo Abantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br>:

> php5-curl was already installed and loaded. I did "pecl install
> Pecl_Http" and loaded http.so in php but still the same problem, the
> link that is generated is
> "https://api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token&oauth_callback=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.domain.com%2Fhorde4%2Fservices%2Ftwitter%2F" with no
> oauth_token.

Sorry, didn't mean you needed to install both. I was asking so I knew
which http client horde was using. If you have it installed, horde
will use the pecl extension, then the curl extension if available.
Otherwise, Horde will attempt to use fopen.

Still, I cannot reproduce this with any of the http client backends.

Do you have any entry in the prefs table for the 'twitter' pref? If
so, try deleting it manually and trying again.