[horde] Horde 5: Display preferences -> Color scheme : only Default available ?

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 21:01:17 UTC 2012

On Nov 3, 2012 4:40 PM, "Bruno Costacurta" <techie at costacurta.org> wrote:

> Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:
>
>> Citeren Bruno Costacurta <techie at costacurta.org>:

>>> Unfortunately it changes nothing.
>>> The Color scheme indeed now present two choices : Defaut and the one I
setup in the file custom/info.php.
>>> But the visual result is the same.
>>

>> What made you think that copying a theme and renaming it, would give a
different visual result? Just renaming a theme will not magically change
the appearance. You'd have to customize ths .css files in the theme (and if
you'd like, the graphics) to your liking to get a different result.

>> Best regards, Arjen
>>

> Copying or customizing the .css ??
> I suppose this is only for technical or developers.
>
> The lost of functionalities from previous Horde4 is simply sad.

Would you have preferred to wait months for some colours over having
ActiveSync for emails now?  What prevents you from customising the theme
and contributing it back?  The functionality is not lost only customising
css is not a job to waste resources on.

Simon