[horde] Horde 5: IMP will not load

Klaus Steinberger klaus.steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Sat Nov 10 12:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

>>  I have upgraded to Horde 5 and IMP 6.0.1.  When I try to access my mailbox
>>> I get a "loading" message in the sidebar but no mail appears.  Firebug

>> Search list archives - your Horde_Core package was not installed correctly.

It looks like there really something weird with the Horde_Core Package on
Updates from Horde 4

It happened for me on two different horde servers one I updated from Horde 4 to
Horde 5.0 and the second time on a different server on update from Horde 4 to
Horde 5.0.1

So please revise the Horde_Core package to be more error resilient, or document
the problem in the Upgrading Guide!

Sincerly,
Klaus

--
Rechnerbetriebsgruppe / IT, Fakultät für Physik
Klaus Steinberger