[horde] Using Activesync for Horde Calendar not working

ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com
Tue Apr 9 21:15:40 UTC 2013

> Quoting Abhi Jadhav <ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com>:
>
>> I have been trying to access the Horde calendar using Activesync on
>>  my iPhone, and no matter what configuration I punch in, the
>> message  is always the same 'unable to verify account'.  When I
>> access the  Activesync link
>> (http://www.bayleafdigital.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync) through
>>  a browser, I get the message "Trying to access the ActiveSync
>> endpoint from a browser. Not Supported."  So it seems like
>> Activesync may be working.
>>
>> looked through the logs, and both Horde and Activesync logs are
>> clear.  The only time there was anything recorded in the Activesync
>>  log was when I accessed the link through the browser.  here's the
>> log entry:
>> 2013-04-08T22:54:13-05:00 INFO:
>> Horde_ActiveSync_Driver_Horde::logon  attempt for:
>>
>> Any ideas why it won't work through my iPhone?  Looks like Simon
>> had  similar problems last year.  Any insight is greatly appreciated!
>
> Does your server use SSL? If not, did you disable the SSL
> requirement  on the iPhone after the initial setup? See
> http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync for more details.
>
> --
> mike
>
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org

Simon: I was referring to this thread -
http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20120709/044579.html

Mike, I did turn off the SSL and got the same message - 'unable to
verify account'.  I feel like I am not doing the setup right since the
logs are not recording anything.  Here are my entries.  Can you take a
look and advice?

Email: username at mydomain.com
password: ******
Server: www.bayleafdigital.com (also tried IP address)
Domain: left blank
username: username at mydomain.com
password: ******

The only thing I can think of is that the server entry is incorrect.

Abhi