[horde] AS email not current

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Apr 13 05:46:47 UTC 2013

Quoting Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:

>>> Quoting simon at simonandkate.net:

> OK, more work... and some promising errors that I have not seen before.
>
> I again removed the account, and reset everything. Added me on the
> iPad. I am not logged into Horde anywhere.
>
> A fresh empty Horde log (not AS device log) set to WARN level has this:

> 2013-04-13T04:53:19+00:00 WARN: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: Invalid
> argument supplied for foreach() [pid 17526 on line 284 of
> "/usr/share/pear/Horde/ActiveSync/Request/Settings.php"]

This is (mostly) harmless, but still needs to be fixed. Not the cause
of your issue.

> 2013-04-13T04:53:50+00:00 WARN: HORDE [horde] PHP ERROR: min():
> Array must contain at least one element [pid 17565 on line 263 of
> "/usr/share/pear/Horde/ActiveSync/Folder/Imap.php"]

Ah-ha! This was actually already fixed, but only for Horde 5.1 and
didn't make it into FRAMEWORK_5_0 for some reason. I've cherry-picked
the commit back. You can see the changes here:

https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/28dd1af8ff9f84169c59de119191babe164be4f2#framework/ActiveSync/lib/Horde/ActiveSync/Folder/Imap.php

if you'd like to test it before the next bugfix release goes out.
Going to try to fix some other minor things before I release Yet
Another Release.

> I have 69 messages in my Inbox. There are 69 Array errors. Also the
> foreach error.
>
> Simon.
>
> PS - with it set to WARN level why am I seeing NOTICE level entries??

I'm fairly certain this was fixed not too long ago in either
Horde/Core or Horde/Horde.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)