[horde] installing ansel 2.0.2

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:21:21 UTC 2013

On 13 May 2013 11:08, "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Andreas Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

>>> I try to install ansel on debian-wheezy from pear. I get this error:
>>>
>>> 2013-05-12T17:24:50+00:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 RIGHT and FULL OUTER JOINs are not
currently supported
>>>        SELECT gallery_id, tag_name, share_owner FROM ansel_shares RIGHT
JOIN
>>>          ansel_galleries_tags ON ansel_shares.share_id =
>>>          ansel_galleries_tags.gallery_id LEFT JOIN ansel_tags ON
>>>          ansel_tags.tag_id = ansel_galleries_tags.tag_id; [pid 2546 on
line 815 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Db/Adapter/Base.php"]

>> OK,
>>
>> I also setup horde from git.
>> horde runs. gollem runs also after I added the value of
framework/bin/install_dev.conf:$web_dir
>> to the file horde/config/registry.d/git.php as $app_fileroot.
>>
>> After ansel was installed (added ansel to
framework/bin/install_dev.conf:$apps = array('gollem','ansel','content');)
>> I had to push again
>> - "Update all configuration" (success) and
>> - "Update all DB schemes"
>> here I get the error:
>>  "The Content Tagger Class could not be found. Make sure the Content
Application is installed."

>> What do I wrong?
>> Andreas

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22The+Content+Tagger+Class+could+not+be+found.+Make+sure+the+Content+Application+is+installed.%22

Beautifully, that search result is this thread on gmane and nothing else.

Which is surprising because I thought I'd have generated a few hits based
on my unresolved content_tagger issues..

Simon