[horde] TouchDown doesn't sync mails

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Oct 25 19:36:26 UTC 2013

Quoting Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>:

> Hi,
>
> Zitat von samuel at sheepflock.de:
>
>> I install yesterday the update of the TouchDown app, since this time
>> mail synchronization doesn't work.
>> Wipe the account and re add it, no difference.
>>
>> Did somebody use this app as well and can confirm this problem?
>>

> It's working here, but the last touchdown-update definitely made
> synchronization worse. I've seen some Errors in horde.log. They went
> away after readding the account, resetting the sync-status etc..

FWIW, I was in contact with the developer some time ago trying to get
him to fix some things he was doing wrong protocol-wise, but was told
that he didn't want to touch that part of the code because "it's
tricky to get right". That's about the same time I gave up on testing
Touchdown regularly.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)