[horde] IMP Quota display

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Thu Dec 19 01:06:29 UTC 2013

Citando Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

> Quoting Pine A <pinemail11 at gmail.com>:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Michael M Slusarz
>> <slusarz at horde.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Quoting Pine A <pinemail11 at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> I am trying to display quota on sidebar in imp.

>>> That's not going to do anything.  $imp_imap->config->quota is nothing more
>>> than the 'quota' config from imp/config/backends.php.
>>>
>>> To actually grab quota information from the IMAP server, you need to us
>>> IMP_Quota_Ui (or directly call an IMP_Quota driver).  See IMP_View_Subinfo
>>> for an example.
>>>
>>> michael
>>>
>>> ______________________________**_____
>>> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]
>>>
>>> Hi Michael,
>>

>> You are right, look like it is for showing no of mails in folders.
>>
>> I am trying to display mailbox size quota.
>
> Then you need to directly call the IMP_Quota driver to get this information.
>
> http://dev.horde.org/api/master/app/imp/classes/IMP_Quota_Imap.html

I have just created a new wiki entry for alternative Imap quota driver:

http://wiki.horde.org/AltImapQuotaH5I6?referrer=HowTo

I use two different partitions (file systems) with quota enabled.
One is used for INBOX and the other is used for IMAP folders.
This allows different quota values for INBOX and IMAP folders.

Tested on Debian 7 (wheezy, stable) with Dovecot (wheezy
distribution), Horde 5.1.5-IMP 6.1.6.

Mauricio