[horde] Admin interface broken after upgrade to 5.1.4

PSAS lists at psas.ch
Sun Mar 23 14:08:16 UTC 2014

On 3/22/14, 3:33 PM, Arjen de Korte wrote:
> Citeren PSAS <lists at psas.ch>:
>
>> Why is the web-based UI showing me horde_5.1.5 while I know for a fact
>> that I have horde_5.1.6 installed? Which part of my Horde install
>> controls/monitors this type of match?
>
> How do you know horde-5.1.6 is installed? If the answer is 'pear tells
> me that', be aware that it entirely possible that what pear thinks is
> installed is different from what is actually installed in the directory
> that is being used. You can copy over files manually (without using
> pear) or you may have installed packages in different locations. The
> version that is reported is in '<horde_dir>/lib/Application.php'.

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for your weekend help, it is much appreciated.

I now get the impression that I totally screwed up my Horde install with
the latest update, b/c:

In /usr/share/php/Horde/lib/:

grep "public $version" Application.php
    public $version = '5.1.6';

In /var/www/horde/lib/:

grep "public $version" Application.php
    public $version = '5.1.5';

How the fuck that happened is beyond my understanding. Horde's been
smooth sailing since 5.0.4.

Cheers,
Seva