[horde] php include path.

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Jul 9 15:44:22 UTC 2014

On 7/9/2014 11:23 AM, Arjen de Korte wrote:
> Citeren Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>:
>
>> I've got Imp running now with authentication to others servers. I
>> actually get a screen with Inbox showing, but upon clicking that, I
>> get a blank screen.
>>
>> My apache logs shows that I can't include_once /lib/core.php. Where
>> should I modify the include path for php on this server? I see in one
>> of the config files that it should be done as a configured option
>> (ToDo) for later. Is there already a file that sets this php option?
>
> My guess is that 'horde_dir' is either misconfigured or not configured
> at all in PEAR. What does the output of
>
>     pear config-show
>
> tell? Usually this should have been set when you ran
>
>     pear install horde/horde_role
>
> but either you didn't run this or typed in the wrong location (this
> should be an absolute path to the server's web root, like
> /var/www/horde (definitly not '/').

The test.php page shows the following line:

  * *PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path)*:
    /var/www/html/horde/lib:/var/www/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php

pear config-show has:

Base Horde directory           horde_dir /usr/share/pear/www/horde

The file needed is actually in "/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/core.php".

steve

The include_path needs to include