[horde] imp / folder-view

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Jul 15 20:19:50 UTC 2014

Quoting "A. Schulze" <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Michael M Slusarz:
>
>>> ( http://andreasschulze.de/tmp/horde-imp.jpg )
>> tree_view preference is 0 on the left, 1 on the right.
>
> Michael,
>
> that's right. tree_view preference enable/disable the layer with
> german translation in my case.
>
> But I expect the item "SHARED" or "PUBLUC" would be *replaced* by
> the german translation,
> not put under them.

'SHARED' and 'PUBLIC' are nothing more than namespace prefixes.  They
*aren't* translated.  This is no different than using 'INBOX.' as a
private namespace prefix - it isn't translated.

Additionally, you could have multiple Shared namespaces, for example.
So there can be more than 1 mailbox hierarchy under "Andere Benutzer".

If you want "SHARED"/"PUBLIC" replaced with a translated name, you
need an IMAP server that supports the TRANSLATION extension to the
NAMESPACE response.  See http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5255#section-3.4

michael