[horde] Fwd: Mobile mode problem

André Schild a.schild at aarboard.ch
Fri Jul 18 06:32:44 UTC 2014

> Quoting woj woj <wojnas at gmail.com>:

> ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
> >>

> >> we see this too, but only for users which have set IMP as the default
> >> start application.
> >>
> >> As soon as these users change the start application to the horde
> >> portal the logins work.
> >>

> >> Do you also have set the login handler to IMP and the user settings
> >> for the start application to imp too?
> >>

> >> André
> >
> > Yes, but i make upgrade php to 5.4 version and mobile view works good.
>
> For anybody using PHP 5.3.3 - you simply can't use a PHP that
> old/buggy/unsupported.  That's most likely the issue here.

http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL#prerequisites

This shows PHP 5.3.0 as minimal requirement.
5.3.3 is still the current version of debian squeeze (Which has LTS support)

Also the horde/test.php script is happy with the php version....

My server is scheduled for a upgrade to debian wheezy in the next weeks,
but until then, what can I do?

André