[horde] Loading Calendars ......

HiP-HiPpO arthur at cdne.net
Fri Nov 7 06:32:08 UTC 2014

Here are some errors seen in Firefox Web Developer.  Not sure if this is
the cause.

TypeError: this.conf.apikeys is undefined 93fe816dc93b13ba.js:261
TypeError: this.conf is undefined 93fe816dc93b13ba.js:417
TypeError: this.weekdays is undefined 93fe816dc93b13ba.js:1222
"doActionComplete" TypeError: HordeSidebar.text is undefined
Stack trace:
KronolithCore.updateCalendarList/<@https://mail.abc.net/static/93fe816dc93b13ba.js:643:327
_each at https://mail.abc.net/static/889f201ac859cd12.js:196:146
each at https://mail.abc.net/static/889f201ac859cd12.js:119:164
KronolithCore.updateCalendarList at https://mail.abc.net/static/93fe816dc93b13ba.js:643:127
KronolithCore.initialize at https://mail.abc.net/static/93fe816dc93b13ba.js:1194:39
HordeCore.doActionComplete at https://mail.abc.net/static/93fe816dc93b13ba.js:30:157
HordeCore.doAction/ajaxopts.onSuccess<@https://mail.abc.net/static/93fe816dc93b13ba.js:10:1
Ajax.Request<.respondToReadyState at https://mail.abc.net/static/889f201ac859cd12.js:243:442
Ajax.Request<.onStateChange at https://mail.abc.net/static/889f201ac859cd12.js:234:1
 93fe816dc93b13ba.js:3

> Zitat von HiP-HiPpO <arthur at cdne.net>:
>
>> Last night I found updates to Horde and applications by loading the
Horde