[horde] Browser Autodetection

Mark Brown horde at marknmel.com
Mon Mar 9 10:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick response.

Perhaps I can get a little more clarity here.  I tried the
browser_modify hook using the example code:

     public function browser_modify($browser)
     {
         // Example #1: Mark all browsers as mobile. Useful if this
         // particular Horde installation is dedicated solely to serving
         // mobile devices.
         $browser->setMobile(true);
     }

And that seems to work. I need to get a little more elegant here...
that's work for me.

You also mention Horde_Browser class - but I'm completely at a loss to
find this anywhere in the code (my Horde is at 5.2.4) - with a case
insensitive recursive grep.  Is this for earlier versions of horde - or
am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

/M