[horde] Multiple calendar support

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Mar 21 18:18:49 UTC 2015

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Hi Team and community,
>
> when I create another calendar in Kronolith.
> And in the settings check the box for more calendar.
> And choose both calendars for sync...
>
> ..should the client not sync both calendars automatically, or do I need to
> recreate account, or anything?

If the client supports multiple collections, it should. However, there
are many clients that do NOT support this. The ones we know about (and
are able to detect) are forced to "multiplex" the collections together
so all events from all of your calendars will appear on a single
calendar on the client.

If you look at your ActiveSync device settings in the prefs (or on the
admin page) you will see a value named "Forced Multiplex Value" (or
similar). This is a bit mask that identifies what collections are
being forced to a single collection on the client.

What client are you using?

--
mike
The Horde Project