[horde] About Spamassassin reporting

Andre Luiz Paiz andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br
Wed Aug 12 13:13:16 UTC 2015

Hi everybody.

I'm using Spamassassin TxREP plugin on a remote SMTP server to perform
spam reputation analisys.
I would like to integrate the Horde spam/innocent buttons with that.

I have the following options:
Add to SA TxREP whitelist/blacklist, which will trust more (not 100%)
or not based on the From: e-mail address. E.g. spamassassin
--add-addr-to-whitelist=email at domain.com
to use the sa-lear command, parsing the mail with the command. E.g.:
sa-learn --spam message
or to use the spamc command, E.g. spamc -spam < message

Which option will work with horde?
I mean, it is possible to use the spamassassin command with a variable
that represents the From: field inside the message?
If not, how to use the sa-learn or spamc command and parse the message
within it?

Also, my IMAP, SMTP and Webmail are stored on different servers, so I
will have to figure how to send the information to them, but I'll
solve that later.

Thanks a lot.