[horde] Export/import calendar

Martin Skjöldebrand martin at skjoldebrand.eu
Sat May 14 06:55:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

Was playing with exporting the calendar from Horde to Outlook.com.
Selecting the calendar settings/export the clicking Export and
eventually importing it into the Outlook calendar, it seems not
everything is imported.
It might also seem that not everything is exported? Looking at the
events.ics file in Kate I notice why I seem to get the following
results.##SELECTION_END##
For example: running the events.ics file through Outlook.com I get a
continuous event VMWare 6 class running for a week, but not events at
selected seperate dates (like uni lectures, once a week).

How do I  fix this (if I can)? Is export calendar borked? Am I doing
something increadibly stupid? Halp?

/Martin S
--
This address is for technical mail lists only.
For all other matters, please use my main address