[horde] Birthdays in Kronolith

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Fri Oct 14 10:47:58 UTC 2016

  Zitat von Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

> Citeren Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> many months ago we created a new calendar. There we have only
>> imported the birthdays of colleagues. They appear in the calendar
>> as full-day appointments with an annual repeat. Wonderful.
>>
>> Unfortunately, we do not know how we did it. An ICS file was probably not.
>>
>> Now let's repeat. Who can help us?
>
> Could it be that these birthdays are actually from the contacts in
> Turba (= addressbook)?

I do not believe it, because I find in the address book no birth data.

  I ask differently:
  - Is there any other way to import birthdays into the calendar
except with an ICS file?
  - Can you automatically display birthdays from the address book in
the calendar?

  At that time, we had certainly not programmed anything complicated,
because we hardly know about it.

Ralph