[horde] Upgrade to PHP7 finished - mail notification issue in Wicked

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Thu Feb 9 10:33:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

I nearly finished my migration of my horde setup to a PHP7 system.

However, I'm fighting against a strange error:

When editing Wiki pages in Wicked, it saves the changes as expected, but it
does not send the notification email. Instead, it throws a red notification
"Error connecting to SMTP server."

In contrast, composing an sending an email in Imp works as expected.

Does Wicked use different mailer settings than the global ones defined in
the horde configuration page?

Thanks for your ideas,

Torben